
First and foremost I want to thank my B12Running buddies for keeping me motivated and getting me out of bed to run 7.19 miles early on a Halloween Saturday!
I just found out that Laveen (the little community in the west valley where I live) is hosting a 5K this fall. I am very excited that there is a running event in my neck of the woods and hope to be able to promote more events in the future. If anyone is interested in using Sat November 21st as a speed training day check out the link below and join me in the west valley for a 5K!
Registration is $20 if you sign up before 11/7/2009 and $25 after that. You can sign up at the link below.
http://www.laveen.org/Turkey_Trot_2009_Info.html
"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."









Cool - thanks for sharing! Yesterday's run started off on the 'chilly' side but turned out to be awesome once we got going...I really like that running route.
ReplyDelete5K in Laveen sounds inviting...