2.11.2010

Trail Run- 7 miles

Happy TGIF!!

Good luck to all those running in some races this weekend! Take lots of pictures!

Just as a reminder, some of us our planning on meeting up to do another hill run at 7am Saturday. This is a trail so please be sure to wear your trail shoes if you have them or running shoes are fine. I'm planning on doing 7 miles.

The Trailhead is located at 9904 S. 48th Street and Guadalupe Road. There are a number of trails in this area, varying in length and difficulty.

Desert Classic Trail
Length: 9 miles
Difficulty: Moderate to difficult - mainly due to the length

Please let me know if you are interested in going so I can keep a look-out for you!

1 comment:

  1. Have FUN you guys!! I have to drive to LA on Saturday and comeback on Sunday afternoon. If Anyone is up for a morning Monday swim, bike, and run...let me know! I've got free passes to 24 Fitness.

    Or, run somewhere cool.

    GodSpeed.

    ReplyDelete