
Congratulations to all the B12'ers who finished the Phoenix 10K this week end!! It was a beautiful day to run with 7,000 or our closest friends. There was entertainment along the way including local bands, running Elvis, a stripper advertising her pole dancing lessons out of the back of a pick up truck, and a lovely rendition of Humpty Dumpty. You can check out times at
www.ceptiming.com and pictures at
www.zazoosh.com (although they were not up as of this afternoon).
As usual I walked away from another Saturday feeling more inspired to run faster, harder, and longer! You guys are a constant inspiration and motivation.
So who thinks we should take things back to the old school and do a Tempe B12 run this weekend? I can map out a pretty good 8-9 miler.
"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." Tommy Lasorda
Thanks, Sarah! Great picture and that was definitely a great TRIbe run! I'm totally down for an Old-Skool B12 run this Saturday!
ReplyDelete