12.14.2009

Volunteer event!!

Hey B12 Tribe!
We have found a fun event for us to share our love of running to help motivate children! There is going to be a Kids rock n roll run on Jan. 16th. It is a 1 mile fun run, and they need volunteers to help keep track of kids, get them to the start line and run with the kids. We will be assigned to a specific school to help the teachers.
I need a head count of everyone interested in helping out. The kids race is in Tempe, I do not yet know what the start time is. My plan is to do the Fun run with the Kids, then jump on the light rail and head to the expo! Should be a fun day!!!
Please email me at threedogs3@gmail.com and let me know if you are willing to help out with the kids. I need a head count by end of week.
Also another HUGE Congrats to Amber for finishing her first 1/2 marathon! She was a ROCK STAR yesterday! we had a great weekend in Tucson. The weather was perfect!
I will post pictures later in the week.
thanks!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment