10.12.2009

B12-TRIbe

Here is one possible logo for the B12-Tribe by Jill Freshwater in collaboration with Amit Patel. Awesome job!! We are also working on a second logo, which I will share with the Tribe soon. We can then vote on the best logo for our Tribe.

Meanwhile, the mission statement is illustrated below. I am trying to stir away from your atypical and cliche mission statements. So, I adopted and define our Tribe's mission statement in a Webster Dictionary style formatting. Feel free to send me any constructive feedback or comments.



B12-TRIbe -Mission- 
B12: (B-twe-/-l-ve): /noun/:
Function: Energizes individuals to embrace each other to live a healthy lifestyle; promote human potential through a variety of activities i.e. Running, Swimming, Bicycling, Triathlon, Community Relations, Volunteering, and Donations.
TRI-be: (TRI-/-be): /multi-noun/: 
Function: 1a: a social group compromising of numerous goals; 1b: a group of persons committed to supporting each other towards the betterment of individual healthy lifestyle; 2a: and dedication of giving back to the community; 2b: a tribe that will compete in running and multi-sport events for variety of causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment